Rat Control with BurrowRX
BurrowRx Carbon Monoxide Sprayer
KEB now uses the latest technology to control gophers, rats, ground squirrels, moles, chipmunks, prairie dogs, voles, and other burrowing rodents with the BurrowRx Rodent Control Device. The BurrowRx Carbon Monoxide Sprayer utilizes a smoke oil tracer to show you where most of the Carbon Monoxide is going.
Carbon Monoxide can be used as an effective approach to control burrowing rodents. As the Carbon Monoxide enters the burrow system, the rodent breathes it in. The Carbon Monoxide then replaces the oxygen in their blood. Without oxygen, cells in the body die and organs stop working.
Benefits of treating with Carbon Monoxide can include:
- Direct targeting of rodents within the burrow system.
- No reliance on bait acceptance that sometimes hinders rodenticide and trapping efforts.
- No secondary toxicity concerns for scavengers and predators.
- It seldom requires handling of animals after treatment, which reduces the risk of disease and parasite transmittance to humans.
- It can be highly efficacious.
- Designated as a pest control device by the EPA.
EPA Est. 89920-CA-1
Call KEB to find out more about how Burrow can help you deal with rodent problems safely, cleanly, and quickly.