When pests become a problem around your home or business you may feel like making a 9-1-1 call to the first exterminator you find online. But the company you choose to control pests around your home and business is an important one.
Not all pest control companies are the same. Don’t make a knee jerk reaction by calling the first company you find and don’t simply price shop looking for the cheapest in your area. Going with the lowest cost provider may cost you more money in the long run. Here at K.E.B. Pest Control we pride ourselves on working closely with home and business owners at solving pest problems for good. And, we stick with you even in those difficult scenarios where the pest can be tricky to control.
Before you hire a pest management firm to treat your home or business be sure to ask the following questions:
- Are technicians fully licensed in your state?
- How many years has the company been in business?
- Does the company have experience in treating your specific pest problem?
- Does the business follow IPM (Integrated Pest Management) that uses pesticides judiciously and in a targeted manner?
- Does the company offer Free Phone Estimates?
- Does the company guarantee their work? What are the terms?
- Does the company seem knowledgeable about your pest problem and are they willing to educate you on it?
- Is the company insured?
When it comes to pest problems in your home or business selecting the right pest control company can make all of the difference. Don’t settle for low cost providers. Be sure you choose a reputable company that holds their employees to high standards, is willing to take the time to educate you on your pest problem and has a service guarantee.
Treat pests right the first time and you will save time and money in the long run.